Do you love getting dressed but confused about what to buy and from where to buy because of the new norms of the new normal life? Keeping in mind the changing trends in fashion and jewellery, we have come up with the jewellery trends for spring 2021 which you can keep in mind before you sit for the next ZOOM session.
Why Have the Trends Changed?
What you wear and the way you dress up has an impact on your mood. Dressing up is more than just a feel-good factor because it is an intricate way of communicating your feelings. You speak through your choices and values, which you have inculcated all through these years and your lifestyle is the mirage of your bespoke disposition. While working from home and attending conference meetings on ZOOM and Google Meet is the new way of attending office, it is by far not the end of the world and in no ways is an indicator that you shouldn’t dress up well and feel good about yourself.
Change is the law of nature and perhaps is the only constant around. So keeping in mind the changes in the environment, the Easter 2021 jewellery trends have undergone a phenomenal change and thus.
Here Are Some Jewellery Trends To Watch Out For During Spring 20201 Are:
- Prominent Pearls: If you still associate pearls with snobbery then you need to change your thoughts because these white beauties have become the most sophisticated and classy jewellery pieces to adorn. These fashion icons have emerged as instant winner in the changing environment.
- Chain Jewellery: Old is gold and chain jewellery is a classic example of this saying. From being worn since times immemorial as a statement of fashion and style, chain jewellery in its varied forms is the latest trend to look out for during the summer of 2021. The versatility offered in gold or silver chains is immense and from being bold to subtle to aggressive to passive, chain jewellery can do the trick when anything else might fail to impress.
- Pendants and Charms: Accentuate the neckline by wearing a soft and ultra-fine pendant which will instantly draw the attention of the onlookers. This conventional piece of jewellery is said to have created magic in the past and this trend seems to be unending. If you like wearing charms, be careful about what you pick because charms can be a little noisy and result in distraction.
- Hoop Earrings: This everlasting eye candy is an instant charmer. Though another prized treasure from the classic era, hoop earrings can never fail to cast their spell.
- Earrings and only Stud Earrings: One thing that will get instant attention at your Zoom meetings is the edgy earrings you wear. From wearing big danglers to opting for sophisticated solitaries, add as many earrings as you can to your collection of these classics.
We would love to see you decked up with the best of accessories and jewellery. Talk to us for some more interesting tips.